Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Poem For Nick

So anyone who knows me know's that I am a big Jonas Brothers fan...well I heard he was dating this girl and it kinda hurt a lot since I like him (a lot). I realized a while ago that I am kinda scared of showing or telling someone how I feel about them...and here's where this poem came from. If you feel the same, feel free to share it, just credit me please.

He is....


He is my biggest fear.

He scares me yet he entices me.

He makes me smile, he makes me frown.

Sometimes he makes me feel like a clown. I am his jester, his fool. Just for him to laugh at.


He is my biggest fear.

He makes me happy, he makes me sad.

He makes me laugh, but he makes me cry.

Somedays, he makes me want to die. I am his slave, his toy. Just for him to play with.


He makes me sob and scream with fright.

He makes me sing and dance with delight.

The power he holds over my heart, makes me go insane. He just wrecks my brain.

I hate that I love him, I can't hate him because I love him.

He drives me crazy…yet he makes everything so clear. The one thing I hold so dear…..and he will never know…


How can I tell him…when he is my biggest fear

No comments:

Post a Comment