Monday, July 20, 2009

1st Blog entry

Hello peoples
I'm Tali.
My bestie/ twin calls me Rani but I only let her call me that :P. I started this acutally for my twin but I thought I could use it for some of my writing. See, I am a writer, an amature writer. it one of the things that keeps me grounded. I have a lot of books that I have started writing so I might put them up as well as quoats or jokes and other things as well. Also, I might put up ideas for upcoming stories or pictures of some of the arts n' crafts that I work on. Yes I do a lot. I am a shy person so please don't be mad if I don't reply or comment or follow your blog. It's nothing personal, I'm just to shy to.

I hope you like my writing and if not please tell me what I can do to change it. I like constuctive critisism cause I take writing seriously

P.L.C
Tali

P.S: You should most definatly check out my twin's blog, I'll post it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment